Get Fit, Have Fun, Feel Great!
Bespoke Personal Training Programmes designed to meet your individual needs.
Food diary analysis
80% is nutrition & PMA will work with you to get this right.
Training Plans that can be carried out at home inbetween personal training sessions.
I provide ongoing support throughout your time working with me with phone calls and emails to help you remain focused on achieving your goals.
Motivation:- Ensuring that your sessions are challenging but also to make sure you have fun along the way.
- Small Group Training Sessions
- Boxercise Training
- KickBoxercise Training
- Boxercise 1-2-1 or 1-2-2 Personal Training
- Kids Fit – Health Related Fitness for ages 5-11 & 12-16
- Gym Instructor
- Outdoor Exercise – Park and Gym
- Wellness Consultation
- Written Training Program & Nutrition Plan
- Level 3 Pre/Post Natal
- Level 3 GP Referral
BSc Sports & Fitness Science Hons 2:1
CYQ Level 3 Personal Trainers Award
RSA Level 2 Exercise to Music/Aerobics
CYQ Level 2 Gym Instructor
CYQ Instructing Health Related Exercise for Children
Registered Boxercise, Kickboxercise & PT Boxercise
Registered Exercise Professional – REPs
Pre/Postnatal Award Level 3
GP Referral Level 3
**NEWS** Training towards Level 4 Weight management & Obesity
Where to find me?
You can find me in the following areas around Pembrokeshire;
St Florence, Tenby, Saundersfoot, Pembroke, Pembroke Dock, Kilgetty, Narberth, Manobier and many more…..
Any client enquiries over a 10 mile radius from St Florence there is an additional mileage fee of 70p a mile
Fitness Class Timetable
- Monday:- Online HIIT 10 am
- Monday:- Kettle class 5.30pm
- Tuesday:- Outdoor Bootcamp (To be reviewed post Pandemic)
- Tuesday :- Online Aerobox 10.00am
- Tuesday :- Pembrokeshire Live Step/Aerobics 12pm
- Tuesday:- Online Weight Resistance 5.30pm
- Wednesday:- Online Step 10am
- Wednesday: Online Barbell 10.45am
- Wednesday:- Online Aerobox 5.30pm
- Thursday:- Online Weight Resistance 9.15am
- Thursday:- Online HIIT 10am
- Thursday:- Outdoor Bootcamp (To be reviewed post Pandemic)
- Friday:- Online Barbell 9.15 am
- Friday:- Online Step Class 10am
**Small Group Training. Why not arrange your own small group training sessions with your friends. Usually Outdoor training, but why not train online with your group of friends £36.00 per person. If you prefer indoor training hall feels will be required to be paid for by yourselves or alternatively an additional fee when I am able to provide hall.When this pandemic is over.
Thank you Kerrie for getting me off the couch and I am actually enjoying exercise for the first time in years. No two weeks are the same and you listen, adapt and push me each week.
I asked Kerrie for some help a few months ago. It wasn't just help with getting my fitness back I needed, and Kerrie knew that without having to say anything. I'm getting fitter each week, and I look forward to our sessions. I went from not having time for exercise, to making the time for myself. I bring the kids if they have to come to make things easier. #noexcuses. Our sessions have been therapy as well, and I now have my work/family life balance back, which I made happen, but is down to some straight talking from Kerrie. We also have a right good laugh. Thank you x